Please pay special attention to reading the following Policy in order to understand how your information („personal data”) will be treated.
This Policy explains the Gallery's online practices regarding the application of the provisions of the GDPR, as well as your rights with respect to how your information is used through the Gallery website.
The processing of personal data by the Gallery will always be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, as well as the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The Personal data operator does not collect or record purposely and/or systematically personal identification data, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, gender identity, or other personally identifying data („personal data”) from visitors to this website, unless such data is voluntarily submitted by visitors for the purposes outlined below.
How we collect information about you
We collect the information you provide to us willingly and on your own initiative in writing, via email or contact form on our website.
You can access our website without cookies. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, you can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by disabling cookie storage in your browser settings. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site
The Gallery does not have access to and cannot control cookies set by other sites. You are required to access and read the applicable Policies set forth on these sites.
Principles regarding data processing
The Gallery undertakes to comply with the principles of personal data protection (Principles) set out in the GDPR, in order to ensure that all data are:
- Processed correctly, legally and transparently;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Correct and up to date;
- Kept in a form which does not allow the persons concerned to be identified for longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in such a way as to ensure adequate security of processing, so that the data are complete, confidential and available.
We will keep your data only as long as is necessary to provide you with the promised services or for as long as the law allows. When necessary, your data will be deleted.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites, including via our social media buttons; At the same time, we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites and a link does not constitute an endorsement of that website.
The rights of the persons concerned
The data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR with regard to the personal data that the Gallery processes:
- The right to access data processing;
- The right to rectification and erasure of data (“the right to be forgotten”);
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right of opposition;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Security of processing
The Gallery has adopted technical and organizational measures for the processing of data, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, in order to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or accidental loss.
Changes to our Policy
The Gallery may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on this page. Please do not continue to use the Gallery site if you do not agree with such changes.